In some cases, time is of the essence to prevent further harm. For this kind of cases, the law provides for interim relief. In such cases, speedy actions are key. Therefore, we focus on pointed wording in applications, or fight unjustified measures.
- Interim injunctions in case of (threatened) infringements of rights (in particular IP, competition law, name protection, but also attempts to thwart the enforcement of claims)
- Fast action, accurate applications
- Efficient defence against interim injunctions
Quick relief by the courts is of course always desirable, but in some areas, it is indispensable to avoid irreparable damage. For this purpose, the legislator provides for interim injunctions. We can apply for such injunctions for you, in particular to protect intellectual property (trademarks, patents, designs, copyright), but also to protect your economic reputation in defamation or libel cases. The injunction can also provide protection if your debtors try to move their assets abroad. Since timely legal protection is essential here, we act quickly and routinely. Our applications are formulated accurately, as too narrow requests do not offer you sufficient protection and too broad ones might be rejected.
Also if an injunction has been issued against you, we will fight it with all means. Depending on whether you were granted a hearing beforehand, we file an appeal or an objection. Of course, we also file all other petitions for you within the – often very short – deadlines.
„Regardless if there is a threat of imminent harm, or a request for injunctive relief was filed against you. We stand by you, and act quickly and effectively.“
Dr. Michael Komuczky
- Drafting contracts
- Contract review
- Project planning and monitoring
- StartUp and business founding
- Last will and estate planning
- Formation of companies and foundations
- Generational change in companies